Thursday, April 3, 2008

anna and mommy:)

Anna brings me such joy...we spend the most time together now, with Isaac being in school all day and Grace three mornings a week. You know, all three of my kids are so different and bring me joy in their own unique way!! It is a blessing. Anna is just sweet and happy. All girl and into the accessories, taking pictures, you name it! So, we snapped a quick one, she loves to see us on camera, anyone in her family. She now says when we are out and about...."This is my friend, Mommy..." as she pats me in the knee or something...it is too much!!

2 comments:

Jessa said...

That is TOO funny! What a cutie - great to see you in a pic too! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

adorable picture of you guys.. enjoy those moments because she'll be all grown up too soon.