Monday, May 19, 2008

One of my recent van ride conversations. Isn't life fun with kids!?

Isaac: Mom, can I have a party at the movie theatre? Me: Well, what do you mean? Isaac: you know, have the whole class come and we can watch Indiana Jones? Me: I don't know about that Isaac. First, it probably wouldn't be playing around your birthday, second, I don't think all the kids in your class would like it? Grace: I want to come to the party at the movies! Isaac: You can't, there are some scenes you'd be scared of Grace: I want to come! Isaac: Gracie, you can't! (yelling is starting) Me: Guys, Guys, GUYS! There is no party in the movie theatre! Isaac: (Starting to cry) but I want to have a party in the movie theatre for my birthday! Grace: I want to come! Me: Isaac, your birthday is like 6 months away. No more talking everyone.

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Steph - Don't you love those conversations?? =] Someday we will look back and say that we miss even those moments with the kids! Too funny! Miss ya! Love, Jess