Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Isaac!

I had fun making Isaac's cake this year. Some are more fun than others:) I re-created the battle scene from Mustafar..for those of you who aren't versed in all star wars movies, that is in the Revenge of the Sith movie, the lava planet scene:) Isaac liked it and Grace helped me (mostly watched ) as I frosted it. Isaac had his cousins over today and grandparents. A fun day!
The 6th is actually Isaac's "real" birthday, as he calls it, even though he had a family party today. I was thinking all day, on and off, between church and being a hostess, that I can't believe how fast time has gone! My boy is in 2nd grade and is such a gift...a kind and caring brother and friend. He has an unusual knack for understanding people and is such a critical thinker! Some of the things he says, I often think, wow, I never would have thought of things this way at 8! His imagination is something else too! Always pretend fighting, ( whole battle scenes!) I know some day I will miss those noises! He takes school seriously and is doing excellent! I love you Isaac. You are a blessing to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job!!! Love the cake it is the exact replica of the cake you wanted to do! So wonderful to see Isaac happy and enjoying his family...
catch u soon!