Friday, March 13, 2009

Isn't he swell??

This was one of many pre-upward ceremony shots I took. The kids were on their way out the door for the closing ceremony of their basketball league. I snapped this one of Grace looking at Isaac....her face just shows it all! "Isn't he swell, the best brother ever!" I love this picture now, b/c it's such a rare moment to catch Grace showing her unashamed love for her brother. Don't get me wrong, they love eachother and spend hours pretending to be dinasours or jedi's...(Isaac is so blessed to have a sister who isn't ALL girly) but they do know how to fight too:) I agree with Grace too, she is one blessed girl to have such an amazing brother.

1 comment:

Mike, Rebecca, Abigail, Noah and Matthew said...

What an adorable picture! So glad you had the opportunity to capture it on film!